[pycsw-devel] 2.2 release blockers

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 08:35:25 PST 2017

Hi Tom,

On 11/10/2017 10:35 PM, Tom Kralidis wrote:
> Hi all: update as per note 7 from our last meeting [1]:
>
> Both blockers are now fixed in master and 2.0 branch. Unit/functional
> tests pass 100%, as well as
> OGC CITE CSW 2.0.2.  For OGC CITE CSW 3.0.0, we fail the online
> test (there is some weird behaviour in the online tests for CSW 3 that
> requires the CSW service being tested to be reset for the tests to coninue)
> but fully pass when I run the tests via the command line.

I have recently tested against the beta CITE test for CSW 3.0 and passed
without issues.
This test is included in our application to remain listed as reference
implementation for the next year (to be submitted on 14 Nov through
OSGeo account on OGC portal)

> I think what's remaining is an update of requirements/dependencies before
> we go ahead with a beta.

+1

> Ricardo: do test requirements in [2] need to be pegged or can we keep
> them without
> version?
>
> Angelos: I'll do a sweep of requirements in [3].  Do you have a baseline of
> versions from a packaging perspective that we should tie to?

As mentioned on the libXML ticket
(https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/issues/454) we still need to be
careful about the issue with lxml and libXML.

Cheers,
Angelos

> Cheers
>
> ..Tom
>
> [1] https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/wiki/Meetings-2017-10-16#notes
> [2] https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/blob/master/requirements-dev.txt
> [3] https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/blob/master/requirements.txt
>
> On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 6:08 PM, Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Ricardo: thanks, merged.  And thanks in advance for the tweaks
>> as mentioned on Gitter.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> ..Tom
>>
>> On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 5:28 PM, Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da
>> <ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Tom
>>>
>>> I've just submitted a PR on that:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/pull/550