[pycsw-devel] pycsw installation

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 18:47:51 PST 2018

Hi Ali: comments below.

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 12:21 AM, Ali Kalantari Oskoue <oskhom at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear List Members,
> I would like to install pycsw on my laptop operating Win  8.1.
> I am familiar with python and I can use Arcpy within ArcGIS.
>  To install pycsw I followed an instruction available  on the Web
> (please see attached file), but I could not come into conclusion.
> Is there any additional or complementary document explaining pycsw
> installation from the primary steps (for Windows)?

There's some info in the pycsw workshop [1] as well as notes in the docs
on running on Windows [2].  If you can let us know what steps you have
taken to install pycsw on Windows and what problem(s) you ran into,
this will help us try to reproduce the issue and provide suggestions.

Thanks

..Tom

[1] https://geopython.github.io/pycsw-workshop/docs/intro/install.html#windows
[2] http://docs.pycsw.org/en/stable/installation.html#running-on-windows