[pygeoapi] Support for CRS - via OGC OAFeat Part 2

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 11:28:13 PST 2022

Hi Just,

This would be a great addition indeed. Answers in order

• I’m not aware of other activities like this
• I don’t have a clear idea atm of the effort even limited to the only OGR provider
• I plan to start again to contribute more during 2022 but not so extensively to the CRS support
• I can see if some of our clients might be interested to support custom CRSs

Best,
Francesco