[pygeoapi] Django example

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 03:33:07 PDT 2024

Hi Ivan: installation and supported distros can be found in [1].  Having
said this, a pygeoapi release always releases to (at least) pip, conda,
DockerHub, and UbuntuGIS.  We have a 0.17.0 release cheduled for mid June
[2].

Contributions are always more than welcome [3], so please feel free to
update and PR accordingly.

Thanks

..Tom

[1] https://docs.pygeoapi.io/en/latest/installation.html