[Pywps-dev] [ GSOC 2014 ] Database output storage - PostGIS and SQLite

Naveen Panwar panwarn09 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 09:30:02 PST 2014

Hello sir,

As you suggested I have forked github (/jachym/pywps-4). Run it on my
machine I got following output as a result of "*tox*" command.
do I really need to have python3.3 ?? as it already successfully build with
python2.7.

*last 10 lines -- *

Test GML validator ... ok
Ran 58 tests in 16.374s

OK (skipped=21)
*py33 create: /home/naveen/pywps-4/.tox/py33*
*ERROR: InterpreterNotFound: python3.3*
summary
py27: commands succeeded
*ERROR:   py33: InterpreterNotFound: python3.3*

Also when I run "python tests/__init__.py", I got following error.

*File "__init__.py", line 4, in <module>*
*    import parse*
*  File "/home/naveen/pywps-4/tests/parse/__init__.py", line 11, in
<module>*
*    from pywps import request*
*  File "/home/naveen/pywps-4/pywps/__init__.py", line 24, in <module>*
*    from pywps.app import (*
*  File "/home/naveen/pywps-4/pywps/app.py", line 8, in <module>*
*    from pywps.exceptions import InvalidParameterValue, \*
*  File "/home/naveen/pywps-4/pywps/exceptions.py", line 10, in <module>*
*    from werkzeug._compat import text_type*
*ImportError: No module named _compat*

Could you please suggest anything about the error ?

--

Regards,
Naveen Panwar

http://lsi.iiit.ac.in/naveen.panwar