[Pywps-dev] [ GSOC 2014 ] Database output storage idea.

Naveen Panwar panwarn09 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:36:07 PDT 2014

Respected Sir,

Here is the summary of our last conversations

1. We have to enable users to configure their own database connectivity, by
providing appropriate information in the config file.
2. They will be using PostgreSQL, and SQLite according to their need.
3. In later phase of project we can provide support for NoSql(pycass).
4. Schema for the data we have to generate on the fly based on user demand.

Also Google has started application for the Students and Mentors for
GSOC-2014. I think, we should put a draft of our proposal on melange, So
that other people/mentors in OSGeo can get to know about idea.