[Pywps-dev] GSoC: Process chaining capabilities

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at gmx.de
Wed Mar 12 15:45:01 PDT 2014

Dear all,

a student from my University, Anna Homolka, contacted me to follow up the idea of the process chaining capabilities for Google Summer of Code. We've exchanged some of my ideas concerning this topic, as stated on the ideas page, and I would like to continue now on the mailing list. She is already a member of this mailinglist and she will register the idea on the Google page in the following days. Please, Anna, introduce yourself.

Cheers,
Jonas