[Pywps-dev] PyWPS 4 poster at FOSS4G Europe

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 12:44:30 PDT 2015

Hi,

thank you for this initiative and looking forward to see you again!

You are mentioning GSoC 2015 - did Calin already get any confirmation from
Google?

I would like to mention, that it's now officially in OSGeo Incubation, if
possible

Thanks

po 27. 4. 2015 v 15:35 odesílatel Luís de Sousa <luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com>