[Pywps-dev] PyWPS-4 use in OGC's Soil Data IE

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus jorge.mendesdejesus at wur.nl
Mon Dec 7 00:37:06 PST 2015

Hi

I had some problems with the UOMs (I had to set thing like g/g and other
units), by looking at the example in github I managed to put everything
running. Maybe for first time starters it maybe not so clear.

I have the perception that PyWPS-4 is fast, but it could just be that it
was installed in a good VM.

Any ideas on how to carry on with the extra work for WPS2.0?

Jorge

On 06-12-15 22:28, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
> great job!!
>
> Some people would say, PyWPS-4 is not ready yet for anybody's usage :-)
>
> Jachym
>
> ne 6. 12. 2015 v 9:41 odesílatel Luís de Sousa
> <luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com <mailto:luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com>> napsal:
>
>     Great news! Thanks for sharing. I put it up in our G+ chanel:
>
>     https://plus.google.com/101352047091108195845/posts/ZZE3gHFDyiN
>
>     Luís
>
>     On 5 December 2015 at 19:41, Mendes de Jesus, Jorge
>     <jorge.mendesdejesus at wur.nl <mailto:jorge.mendesdejesus at wur.nl>>
>     wrote:
>     > Hi to all
>     >
>     >
>     > Just to let everyone know that PyWPS-4 was successfully used on
>     the Soil Data IE Demonstration that occured on  Sydney, Australia
>     - 3 December 2015
>     >
>     >
>     > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNVfKVhtKJ8
>     >
>     > Check minute 37 and 40
>     >
>     >
>     > Basically at ISRIC we had a WPS running a pedotransfer function
>     making conversion from soil clay content described in soilML into
>     other soil properties
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     http://wps.isric.org/wps?request=DescribeProcess&service=wps&identifier=pedotransfer_texture&version=1.0.0
>     >
>     >
>     > Excellent job the new PyWPS 4.0 !!!!!
>     >
>     >
>     > Cheers
>     >
>     > Jorge
>     > pywps-dev mailing list
>     > pywps-dev at lists.osgeo.org <mailto:pywps-dev at lists.osgeo.org>

ISRIC - World Soil Information
Post: PO box 353, 6700 AJ, Wageningen,
The Netherlands Visiting Address: Droevendaalsesteeg 3, 6708 PB
Wageningen (Bdg. 101),
Office: C.013
Office Phone: +31 (0) 317 4 83715
Mobile Phone: +31 (0) 613 9 06950
Skype: jorge.de.jesus (Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus)
OpenPGPKey: 0xA3D0065A