[Pywps-dev] REST interface

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 13:21:15 PDT 2015

Thanks for the info - sounds great! Are you implementing WPS REST based on an OGC profile or best practice?

Having said this, it might be valuable to investigate the degree of RESTful-ness one can achieve (i.e. using pure HTTP verbs instead, etc.). For example:

http://example.org/wps # capabilities
# config (needs auth)
http://example.org/wps/server/config
http://example.org/wps/server/instances