[Pywps-dev] Process structure

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 10:49:53 PST 2015

Hi,

sorry for the mess, your first e-mail seemed to be lost in the mailing list
engine.

First of all: congratulation to your internship, I hope, you will enjoy it.

Even in PyWPS, you could have more processes in one file (in the fact,
process could be:

1 - class defintion
2 - it's instance

both in separate files or in single file

What we need to achieve: one PyWPS deployment, can host multiple WPS server
instances. It should be possible to add processes automatically (e.g. from
GRASS-WPS interface or similar)

st 4. 3. 2015 v 7:48 odesílatel Calin Ciociu <calin.ciociu at gmail.com>

Hello everyone,