[Pywps-dev] restart of osgeo incubation

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 14:31:25 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I would like to start discussion about re-initialization of the OSGeo
incubation process for PyWPS.

Old ticket still exists [1], where we started to talk about it. By that
time, different names were around PyWPS (but not so much), PyWPS is still
here (proved to be stable with sustainable community) - we will celebrate
10 year anniversary (seems, I lost the svn history, but I remember, I
started in spring, 2006).

What is best news, Tom Kralidis volunteered recently to become a mentor for
our incubation procedure.

So, shall we go on? Any volunteers for the PSC?

Jachym

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/337