[Pywps-dev] Excited to work on implementing Remote output storage in PyWPS during GSoC 2016

Vikas Mishra vikasmishra95 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 21:39:54 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Thank you Jonas and Jachym for accepting my proposal and giving me an
opportunity to participate in GSoC 2016. I will be writing regular/weekly
blog posts to show my progress and have written the first one today[1].

Also I mentioned in the proposal that I would use this time to ask the
community members what they would prefer given the choice between an
additional remote storage option (apart from ftp storage, dropbox,
oneDrive, Google Drive) and adding the support to publish data to geoserver
using the Rest API. I would greatly appreciate your suggestions and inputs
for this.

Looking forward to a great summer, also if you want to track my progress
please keep an eye on my blog <https://summerofcode16.wordpress.com> or you
can read my weekly reports in the mailing list along with the link to my
blog post.

[1] https://summerofcode16.wordpress.com/2016/04/24/gsoc-2016-with-pywps/

Thanks and regards,

Vikas Mishra