[Pywps-dev] Excited to work on implementing Remote output storage in PyWPS during GSoC 2016

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 06:13:04 PDT 2016

Hi Vikas,

I would prefer to stick to the original topic (remote output storage)

Please keep pinging us all every time you write your blog post and leave
the link in this mailing list, so that everybody could follow your efforts
(same for @Ruda actually).

Looking forward to your work ;-)

Have a nice summer
Jachym