[Pywps-dev] PyWPS support for ExecuteResponseLocation, providing process status

Luí­s de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Wed Apr 27 04:56:23 PDT 2016

-------- Original Message --------

I find that PyWPS does a lot of helpful work, but I have to give up a lot to benefit from what PyWPS offers when I don't want to have PyWPS handle the spawning of the child processes.

This can be considered with WPS 1.0 (if somehow spawning is guaranteed for asynchronous requests), but it is not really an option with WPS 2.0. The core can not possibly rely queue management and process related requests on third parties.

Cheers,

Luís