[Pywps-dev] FOSS4G Workshop

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 05:33:28 PDT 2016

Hi,

čt 18. 8. 2016 v 14:27 odesílatel Jonas Eberle <jonas.eberle at gmx.de> napsal:

> Hi Jachym and Luis,
>
> I have seen that you worked a lot on the documentation. Do we use this
> documentation for the FOSS4G workshop?

Yes - there will be no special "workshop documentation" - if you have time
too, could you please have a look at it and possibly contribute?

> Do you have already an agenda for the workshop?

No (good point!),  we should create wiki with program? Something like

* Introduction
* Concept
* PyWPS installation
* Configuration
* Testing
* Process writing (which one? buffer?)
* Process deploying
* Testing (we need to prepare requests too (KVP and XML)) - possibly to the
wiki? Or as part of the docs? Demo/Core?
* Closing

> Do you know how much people have booked the workshop?

I could ask