[Pywps-dev] latest documentation update

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 10:01:49 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I've updated our docs page

http://pywps.org/docs/

and pointed the docs to geopython.github.io/pywps and
geopython.github.io/pywps-demo

I could not make http://pywps.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ to behave properly
(see api.html) for example

I managed to get pywps-demo tests back to "normal", that means, we now have
set of system/integration tests again and can continue with testing the
whole system properly https://travis-ci.org/geopython/pywps-demo

I've created new pull requests, which are addressing some of Jonas's issues
too (forgot to push):

https://github.com/geopython/pywps-demo/pull/17
https://github.com/geopython/pywps/pull/155

Please review, if you can

Tomorrow (Saturday), I'm going by care to Bonn, see you at code sprint at
Sunday

Reminder: Monday afternoon is our workshop

I've created wiki page and pointed to generated documentation with the
workshop

https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/Worskhop

Please, help with getting it a bit to shape - and add more request examples
(also XMLs, or link to pywps-demo/static/requests/) at the end

Cheers

Jachym