[Pywps-dev] osgeo budget for pywps meeting

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus jorge.mendesdejesus at wur.nl
Sun Dec 18 23:54:36 PST 2016

Hi to all

Very surprised to see how low the budget for OSGeo is.

PyWPS code sprint would not be that big and the majority of the people
are in Europe therefore 2000e is OK (Like zoo). Or why not make a
general WPS code sprint with more money and include Zoo, and the people
developing WPS (Mathias, Benjamin et all).  IMHO I personally not like
so much fragmentation.

Jorge

On 17-12-16 21:34, Jáchym Čepický wrote:
> Hi,
>
> can anybody eastimate, howmuch we could ask by OSGeo for next year's
> budget?
>
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2017#Draft_2017_Budget
>
> We are still in incubation, but .. we could try ;-)

ISRIC - World Soil Information
Post: PO box 353, 6700 AJ, Wageningen,
The Netherlands Visiting Address: Droevendaalsesteeg 3, 6708 PB
Wageningen (Bdg. 101),
Office: C.013
Office Phone: +31 (0) 317 4 83715
Mobile Phone: +31 (0) 613 9 06950
Skype: jorge.de.jesus (Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus)
OpenPGPKey: 0xA3D0065A