[Pywps-dev] WebGIS development

Jáchym Čepický jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 12:01:09 PST 2016

Hi,

if you want something easy, you can go on with simple jquery app.

Buf it you want seriously start some web app, you need to get deeper
into javascript

it would be great, if someone would add some code to
https://github.com/OSGeo/ows.js

then you need gui, you can pick of of nowadays popular frameworks
(reactjs, angular, ...) - that can be pretty hard full-time job

consider starting with more people - at least one for the back-end and
one for the front-end - it does not seem to be one-man job