[Pywps-dev] pywps-4 about to get to beta stage

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 15:41:28 PST 2016

Hi all,

with today's commit [1] I believe, we reached the state, where we can start
to talk about what is really needed for PyWPS 4.0.0 to be rolled out.

I've cleaned the issues list a bit [2] and there are two tickets left: some
basic implementation for languages (should be really simple) and WSDL/SOAP
implementation, which was previously done by Jorge, but I'm not sure,
whether you (Jorge) would have time for this, to implement again or to give
some advices.

We can also postpone WSDL to next version of PyWPS - 4.1

So, when those two issues are resolved, I would like to create "rc" stage
and focus on documentation updates, what is missing completely for now.

Any opinions?

happy next year ;-)

Jachym

[1]