[Pywps-dev] isprs 2016

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 10:56:48 PST 2016

Hi Jachym,

Count me in as a co-author. I think we should either submit an
abstract or a software description. We can think of a full paper later
on for a journal or something of the like. I am used to LaTeX, btw.

I don't think I will make it to the conference, but it will be good to
push PyWPS there.

Cheers,

Luís