[Pywps-dev] new website proposal

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 19:14:03 PST 2016

Hi devs: FYI I've been working on a new setup of the PyWPS website
using GitHub pages and Jekyll.

It's a GitHub pages theme and works for multiple devices; the idea is
the website has "layout", which are pure html files.  The actual
pages, they are in Markdown format and the only branch is gh-pages.
Any `git push origin gh-pages` automagically updates the site.  Note
there is blog functionality which instantly provides an Atom feed.
The value proposition here is that the site can be easily managed and
built directly via GitHub, providing a new/fresh/modern/multi-device
look/feel/functionality, all within a single repository.

The GitHub repo is available at
https://github.com/tomkralidis/pywps.org and the result is live at
http://tomkralidis.github.io/pywps.org/

Comments/suggestions/improvements?  If this is good with everyone,
then I will start the grunt work of porting the content.

Cheers

..Tom