[Pywps-dev] PyWPS PSC?

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 03:46:34 PST 2016

Hi Jachym:

Basically the process is coming up with an RFC-1 which bootstraps
the PSC (example [1]) and then vote on RFC1 and then the PSC is blessed.

The idea is to discuss PSC membership with those interested/you have
in mind and apply their names as the bootstrapped PSC.

Cheers

..Tom

[1] http://pycsw.org/development/rfc/rfc-1.html