[Pywps-dev] coordination of documentation proposal

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 12:57:39 PST 2016

hi Tom,

generally, I agree, but I would like to keep the layout as it is now (sorry
for doing, instead of reading this mail at first place):

I've re-newed pywps.org/docs page with links to

PyWPS-3 stable
PyWPS-3 tutorial

and PyWPS-4 - development

documentation.

Once PyWPS-4 is out, that should be clearly *the* main link.

I've asked Alex, to pass me the Owner rights at readthedocs for PyWPS
project http://readthedocs.org/projects/pywps/ once I have it, I'll manage
it and point to current location

ok?

Jachym