[Pywps-dev] PyWPS PSC?

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 13:19:34 PST 2016

Hi,

I've put together initial verion of RFC for PSC

https://github.com/geopython/pywps.org/wiki/RCF1---PSC

it's actually copy&paste&edit the example of PyCSW, which I like

could at least potential members of Project Steering committee have a look
at it, review, comment, edit?

thanks

Jachym

út 26. 1. 2016 v 20:03 odesílatel Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at gmail.com>