[Pywps-dev] Passing a Json to WPS service

Lorenzo Bottaccioli lorenzo.bottaccioli at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:16:46 PDT 2016

Hi Jachym,

I think I have solved my problems. I'm quiete a newbie in REST calls in
particular using POST calls. If you think could be help full I can try to
make a simple guide with some basic exaple with POST calls for
GetCapabilities DescribeProcess and for Execution calls. I still have some
dubts on how to return results in POST Execution.

Sorry for the spam in the list!

Best,
Lorenzo.