[Pywps-dev] GSoC 2016: Remote Output Storage

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 12:40:14 PST 2016

Hi Vikas,

looking forward. Please keep pinging me for your submission, so I could
review it it time properly.  We can arrange some hangout or irc chat
meeting with you. Just noting: you should be working on PyWPS-master branch
(github.com/geopython/pywps)

Cheers

Jachym

Ășt 1. 3. 2016 v 6:16 odesĂ­latel Vikas Mishra <vikasmishra95 at gmail.com>