[Pywps-dev] PSC online meeting

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus jorge.mendesdejesus at wur.nl
Tue Mar 1 23:59:56 PST 2016

Excellent

I am starting again to go to the #pywps channels in free node :) I also
have some meeting inside Telegram app, it is like whatapp but you can
run it on your mobile and/or  browser.

I think that afternoon is the best, so that is morning in Canada ??
17:00 or 16:00 CET tend to be the best for me

Comments
Jorge

On 01-03-16 21:49, Tom Kralidis wrote:
> Hi all: given the PSC formation in RFC1, how do folks feel about having an IRC/gitter/hangout session (1 hour max).
>
> Initial items for discussion can include:
> - OSGeo incubation
> - OSGeo live integration
> - milestones / road to 4.0.0
> - other? (Please add)
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Sent from my iPhone

ISRIC - World Soil Information
Post: PO box 353, 6700 AJ, Wageningen,
The Netherlands Visiting Address: Droevendaalsesteeg 3, 6708 PB
Wageningen (Bdg. 101),
Office: C.013
Office Phone: +31 (0) 317 4 83715
Mobile Phone: +31 (0) 613 9 06950
Skype: jorge.de.jesus (Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus)
OpenPGPKey: 0xA3D0065A