[Pywps-dev] GeoPython conference

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at gmx.de
Fri Mar 18 03:13:32 PDT 2016

Hi all,

as I just submitted another abstract to FOSS4G, I realised that only a maximum of 250 words are allowed for the abstracts. So I shortened and modified the version from Luís for the Geopython conference. You'll find it in the wiki:
https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/FOSS4G-2016-conference-talk

Please modify it if necessary. But keep in mind that abstract deadline is next Monday (21st of March). So we need to submit the abstract on Monday at the latest.

Cheers,
Jonas