[Pywps-dev] GSoC 2016: Remote Output Storage

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:13:58 PDT 2016

Hi Vikas,

sorry for delay, I was at conference, then trying to catch up with the
work. Jonas would be great co-mentor (if not even better ;-)

I've reviewed the document, and it's looking great sofar.

You are writing, that you have experience with GIS, however, WPS is little
bit different topic (try to explain this to your parents (in case, they are
are not software engineers too)).

Please keep pinging me intensively in case you need something and I seem to
be not responding.

Jachym