[Pywps-dev] GSoC 2016: Remote Output Storage

Vikas Mishra vikasmishra95 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 03:08:10 PDT 2016

Jonas suggested that we also include Publishing data using geoserver's REST
API in the project. It is listed as a different GSoC project in the ideas
page. Should this be included in my project 'Remote output storage' ?

Vikas Mishra
MSc(Hons) Economics + B.E. Electronics and Electrical Engineering
*Birla Institute of Technology & Science,* Pilani
KK Birla Goa Campus
8412898899|vikasmishra95 at gmail.com