[Pywps-dev] usage of boundingbox parameter

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:11:57 PDT 2016

Hi,

bounding box is not used that often, I usually code it once and forget
about it  - therefore sorry for not so well formed answer

AFAIK, there is no way how to "share" with the client the default value of
some input parameter (except for abstract text) - but you can still
configure it and set minOccures to 0 -> default value should be taken

st 23. 3. 2016 v 15:26 odesílatel Carsten Ehbrecht <ehbrecht at dkrz.de>