[Pywps-dev] GSoC 2016: Remote Output Storage

Vikas Mishra vikasmishra95 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 11:53:11 PDT 2016

Yeah I think I will have enough time to implement Geoserver as well.
I'll start working on it (If it's allowed to start before the results are
announced) once I'm done with my tests which start on Monday and finish on
Friday.

Regards,

Vikas Mishra
MSc(Hons) Economics + B.E. Electronics and Electrical Engineering
*Birla Institute of Technology & Science,* Pilani
KK Birla Goa Campus
8412898899|vikasmishra95 at gmail.com