[Pywps-dev] [GSoC] Community bonding period

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed May 4 02:53:35 PDT 2016

Hi guys,

I hope, everything is going well (except for the issues with OSGeo wiki
login)

I would like you to encourage to start with the PyWPS - if you had some
issues, help us fo get documentation updated, this Thursday, we have IRC
meeting of Project Steering Committee [1], you are welcome to join in.

Also please have a look at current issue 65 and proposed changes - might be
especially useful for Ruda.

In case, you find a bug in current PyWPS, please feel free to submit pull
request.

As good starter, please have look at currenty issues, which need to be done
towards 4.0.0 release [3] -  we will be glad, if you find some time to
start to work on some of thouse issues - to get familiar with the code base
and get feeling for how the community works

Good luck with yuor project

Jachym

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/Meeting-2016-05-05
[2] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/issues/65