[Pywps-dev] Fwd: [Live-demo] PyWPS application

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon May 16 03:19:12 PDT 2016

Tom, thank you for your work once again!

About the previous discussion: I think, the QGIS plugin is  ... well ...
coul de done better (and tested better) (not criticising the work itself -
I've done nothing, just generally sharing my personal experience) - it's
very important to have the plugin in in QGIS up and running, but I would
prefer slightly different user workflow and, the plugin started about PyWPS
2.x - the code base needs to be updated

Having said that - I would prefer HTML page as the "show case" of PyWPS
capabilities, not to rely on qgis

Having said that: we do plan code sprint in Basel - maybe we could put
together program  and  PyWPS to OSGeoLive checklist could be one of the
topics?

so 14. 5. 2016 v 3:16 odesílatel Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at gmail.com>