[Pywps-dev] repsentation

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue May 17 12:35:55 PDT 2016

Hi,

we are about to give talks about PyWPS at following events (I'm aware of):

GeoPython
ISPRS Prague
FOSS4G

I believe, it's worth to put together one presentation, which we all could
use .. and keep it up-to-date for the future and also usable for anyone,
who would like to give talk about PyWPS somewhere.

I've *started* at github https://github.com/PyWPS/presentation I picked RST
format for the text, since it's damn simple to live with, the presentation
is in git -> we can version it and more people can work on it and it would
not get lost (I have pretty big mess in my various dropboxes, google drives
etc.)

I hope, it's working for you - looking foward to contributions

Jachym