[Pywps-dev] repsentation

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed May 18 08:53:09 PDT 2016

Luis,

yes, I like LaTeX too, but I think, reStructuredText provides lower
threshold for new coming people. Also the infrastructure you need for it
(LaTeX + Beamer vs rst2pdf) is much lower - that would be my reasons.

Or .. does anybody else, who would like to contribute to the document, move
to beamer?

I'm +0 for it, for reasons written upper

st 18. 5. 2016 v 17:40 odesílatel Luí­s de Sousa <