[Pywps-dev] GSoC Coding Period

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at gmx.de
Sat May 21 03:59:42 PDT 2016

Hi Vikas,

sure, just start working with PyWPS and your project. You should be familiar with PyWPS-4 by now. It would also be good if you have some sample processes that you will use in your work. In a best case we can use such processes also as demonstration process within PyWPS demo independent from your work.

Cheers,
Jonas