[Pywps-dev] GSoC Weekly Report 1

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue May 31 11:26:45 PDT 2016

And thank you for the report

it's ok, if you are able to get it running from the source code - did you
try pip or some other method?

installing from source code is OK for now, you can go on.

no module pywps - try to set PYTHONPATH environment variable before you run
demo.py [1]

[1] https://docs.python.org/2/using/cmdline.html#envvar-PYTHONPATH

út 31. 5. 2016 v 20:23 odesílatel Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com>