[Pywps-dev] docker container

Mendes de Jesus, Jorge jorge.mendesdejesus at wur.nl
Sat Oct 15 03:09:56 PDT 2016

Hi to all

I am planning on doing a docker container (and maybe vagrant VM) with the pywps4-demo/pywps. I was wondering where to put it  and how to deal with container of pywps (I just worked a bit with docker, but it should ok for me to build one)

I have looked at the geocontainers  project [1][2] it could be a good idea to piggy-back on this project and put all the containers there. Or shall this topic have a broader discussion ,meaning having an account on  docker hub for the geopython group??

Jorge

[1] http://geocontainers.org/

[2] https://hub.docker.com/u/geocontainers/