[Pywps-dev] Fwd: auto deployment of pywps

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 11:44:33 PDT 2016

Hi,

just FYI, thanks to Tom Kralidis, demo.pywps.org is now running from MASTER
branch of our GITHub

That means, we can now point our integration tests to demo.pywps.org and
also run cite tests against latest code

Thanks one more time, Tome

P.S. I'm a bit sick this weeks, therefore sorry for long response times