[Pywps-dev] copyright and authorship

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus jorge.mendesdejesus at wur.nl
Tue Sep 27 23:56:49 PDT 2016

Hi to all

Just a fast reply to luis:

___author___ points to a string there fore you can add more than one
author, or just use __authors__  I havent done the table yet, this
weekend was to complicated to me. I wil look at it as soon as possible

On 28-09-16 08:46, Luí­s de Sousa wrote:
> My votes:
>
> 1) +1
> 2) 0 (can the __author__ field reference more than one person?)
> 3) 0 (is there a table already?)
> 4) +1 (all files)
> 5) +1
>
> A note on 4) I would prefer to have a single licence for the whole
> code, and perhaps a different licence for the docs.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Luís

ISRIC - World Soil Information
Post: PO box 353, 6700 AJ, Wageningen,
The Netherlands Visiting Address: Droevendaalsesteeg 3, 6708 PB
Wageningen (Bdg. 101),
Office: C.013
Office Phone: +31 (0) 317 4 83715
Mobile Phone: +31 (0) 613 9 06950
Skype: jorge.de.jesus (Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus)
OpenPGPKey: 0xA3D0065A