[Pywps-dev] WPS 2.0

Jáchym Čepický jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 14:01:27 PST 2017

Hi Jorge,

the question is IMHO premature, there is no roadmap and we (I) can not
make any eastimation IMHO.

I'm still (slowly) getting through the standard.

One of new key features would be nested inputs, which would be *good to
have* - and having support for them back in 1.0.0 response (some
unpacked version of nested inputs for 2.0.0)

So, what you can basically do, read the standard and prepare the roadmap
(will help there)