[Pywps-dev] geopython 2017

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Mon Jan 30 11:28:21 PST 2017

Hi everyone,

I will be at the conference, not 100% sure, but very likely. We should definitely have a presentation on PyWPS, but preferably different from last year. I can write up an abstract, but better if we can come up with some meaningful content. I see a few options:

1. We target the geeks, with the topics Jorge already described: docker, nginx, ochestration, etc.

2. We target basic users, with best practices and examples, e.g. how to publish your R script with PyWPS, the same with GRASS, etc.

3. We describe more technical aspects of what we already have: alchemy, the database logging system, REST, etc.

Please let me know your thoughts. I'll write and submit the abstract tomorrow evening. I'll also check the tick box for a peer reviewed paper. We can surely write it up before April.

Cheers.
--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6