[Pywps-dev] Fwd: [SoC] Google Summer of Code ideas page: action required latest by February 5th!

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus jorge.mendesdejesus at wur.nl
Tue Jan 31 05:33:52 PST 2017

Hi to all

I have been doing work on the geoserver REST, so if necessary I can
replace Jachym in this topic

Any objections ???

On 30-01-17 21:44, Jonas Eberle wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> please see Luis' comment below. I am able to take up the Mapserver link.
>
> Best,
> Jonas
>
> ----- Am 30. Jan 2017 um 20:39 schrieb Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
> <luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch>:
>
>     Hi again,
>
>     I will put my name again for WPS 2.0. I will slice it to have
>     basic parsing first and progressively go after functionality. Is
>     there any volunteer to take up the Mapserver bit?
>
>     I urge the other PSC members to visit and update the Wiki page
>     before the 5th of February. If there is something next to your
>     name that you are not able to mentor, please delete it (or hide it).
>
>     Is there anyone not in the PSC that wishes to mentor a GSoC
>     project with PyWPS? Please come forward ;)
>
>     Regards.
>
>     --
>     Luís Moreira de Sousa
>     Im Grund 6
>     CH-8600 Dübendorf
>     Switzerland
>
>     Phone: +41 (0)79 812 62 65
>     Email: luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
>     <mailto:luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch>

ISRIC - World Soil Information
Post: PO box 353, 6700 AJ, Wageningen,
The Netherlands Visiting Address: Droevendaalsesteeg 3, 6708 PB
Wageningen (Bdg. 101),
Office: C.013
Office Phone: +31 (0) 317 4 83715
Mobile Phone: +31 (0) 613 9 06950
Skype: jorge.de.jesus (Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus)
OpenPGPKey: 0xA3D0065A