[Pywps-dev] foss4g-europe workshop

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 06:17:36 PDT 2017

Hi,

yes, it is.

Looks, like I thought, I've confirmed, that we are willing to do PyWPS
workshop. But the LOC did not receive the confirmation. It looks like it is
my fault - I'm deeply sorry about it. Do not know, what to say. I regret, I
missed this unique opportunity. I do owe you guys several beers. I would
say "taking full responsibility", if that would not be empty phrase in this
case.

There is still registered workshop at FOSS4G-Boston, so the work does not
get wasted. But I would be more calm, if I had it at least once before
Boston.

Thanks Angelos for poiting this out

To conclude: There is no PyWPS workshop at FOSS4G-Europe. There is still
PyWPS workshop at FOSS4G (global) in Boston.

Jachym

po 10. 7. 2017 v 11:47 odesílatel Luí­s Moreira de Sousa <