[Pywps-dev] OSGeo Incubation update

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 09:19:55 PDT 2017

Hi all: as per today's meeting, we are getting closer to complete
our requirements for submitting to OSGeo Incubation committee for
PyWPS project graduation.

Our last major item remains the project graduation checklist [1]. I've
done another review of the document today and have marked the areas
that need PSC attention and input with 'TODO/TBD'.  Can folks take a look
these areas and provide additions, or whether we need more discussion around
them?  Note that we are tracking this item at [2] for any deeper discussion.

Thanks

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectGraduationChecklist
[2] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/issues/129