[Pywps-dev] t-shirts and hoodies pre-ordering

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 12:52:42 PDT 2017

Hi all,

who ever is interested in hoodie or t-shirt, can you please fill the form at

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVG-0NhCX-VrUG8B4h8ns4iKMmGa3Vef29z__jffUUAcS0Mg/viewform

I picked German company Englebert-Strauss, who makes high-quality heavy
duty goods - so they are little bit more expensive, but I believe, they are
really long-lasting.

I would like the PyWPS logo to be "sewed in" - so it should be long lasting
too.

I'm sorry, it's in czech, but I hope, you get the most important
information.

I'm going to FOSS4G-Europe as well as FOSS4G-Global. I'm not sure, the
company can make it to Europe, but I can bring the stuff to Boston for sure
and I can send it around Europe - that should not be so expensive.

We need at least 10 peaces for having the logo in this shape, so please,
pre-order. If there would be some peaces missing, I can order it and
re-distribute later.

Can we make it to end of this week?

Jachym