[Pywps-dev] [Pywps-devel] PyWPS on the OSGeo-Live

massimo di stefano massimodisasha at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 03:33:59 PDT 2017

Thanks Adam,

the first step would be to install the latest iso [1] in a virtual machine, see [2]
And, install pywps by running PYWPS install script

After installation, you can follow step by step the old PyWPS QuickStart and go trough each step to test it functions as expected, and fix/improve it working on the rest file fort he documentation.
Once the new doc are ready, we usually make a PR on the OsGEO Live gihub repo [3]

I’m at +5GMT usually Ion irc in the afternoon/evening.

[1] http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/dev/osgeo-live-nightly-build89-amd64-8677a74.iso <http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/dev/osgeo-live-nightly-build89-amd64-8677a74.iso>
[2] https://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/virtualization_quickstart.html <https://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/virtualization_quickstart.html>
[3] https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc <https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc>