[Pywps-dev] [GSoC] PyPWS proposals

Adam Laža ad.laza32 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 14:33:58 PDT 2017

Hi devs,

my name is Adam Laza and I am student of geoinformatics at CTU in Prague.
Last year I participated in GSoC with GRASS project [1]. This year I would
like to try something different. Sorry for writing my proposals so late but
until this week it wasn't hundred percent sure that I will be in the Czech
republic during this summer and have enough time for GSoC. However now I
know I will have enough time during summer so here are my proposals [2][3]
I will appreciate any comment or suggestion.

Thanks in advance,
Adam Laza

[1]:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2016/projects/5062270988058624/